- consume 600kcal per day (exception of one day per week) - no sugars or fats
- e x e r c i s e -
- lose 1800kcal per day (12600kcal per week, losing 2lbs per week) - daily: - 60 minutes of walking (4mph) - 350kcal - 30 minutes of running (5mph) - 286kcal - 20 minutes of rope jumping - 226kcal - 90 minutes of cycling (12-14mph) - 886kcal - 10 minutes of cardio workout (http://www.fitwatch.com/ebooks/Trouble%20Spot%20Tune-Up%20-%20FitWatch.pdf) - 50kcal - 240 minutes total - 1800kcal burnt
- o v e r a l l -
one day - 1800kcal (burnt) - 600kcal (consumed) = 1200kcal lost. one week - 1200kcal (burnt per day) x 7 (days) = 8400kcal lost (2.4lbs lost). ten weeks - 8400kcal (burnt per week) x 10 (weeks) = 100800kcal lost (24lbs lost).
starting weight: 147.7lbs finishing weight: 123.7lbs total loss: 24lbs
- diet. - exercise. - treat myself. - be a better person.
how i'm going to do it:
x- DIET -x
- eat more fruit, drink more water. - eat 1000 calories a day. - eat less fat, sodium and sugars. - only eat 20 grams of fat per day. - no more sugary drinks. - no more sugary food. - have a balanced diet.
breakfast: glass of natural orange juice (94kcal), one cup of sliced apple (57kcal) -- (151kcal). snack: one tangerine (40kcal). lunch: one whole-wheat wrap (130kcal), three slices deli turkey (90kcal), one tablespoon hummus (23kcal), one handful baby spinach (5kcal), one carton of natural apple juice (92kcal), one banana (89kcal) -- (429kcal). snack: one carrot (21kcal). dinner: anything under 360kcal.
1) lose weight - eat fruit, drink water, exercise, repeat. 2) school organization - buy new essentials, buy new bag, buy a diary (and use it). 3) new personality - change my personality for the better. 4) new look - new hair, new makeup, new clothes. 5) friends - pick good people, trust good people. 6) family - spend more time with family.